AIM
Skul362

Counter Strike DF Counter Strike DF

That was sick

I play counter strike all the time on xbox live. Its gonna be different to people that don't know what counter strike is. I liked everything you did, well done.

Sail The Red Sea Sail The Red Sea

Needs more

You gotta add some sound and more stuff going on, I'm sure you can do better then this.

Brawl gay party Brawl gay party

I feel ya kid.

Its a shame when hard work is ut to shame by people that don't know what there talking about. But get used to it cause the shitty comments will never end. Your first comment as a0 and the same shit happened to me witht eh cartoon I just submitted. Poor little cansar patient.

Mortal Kombat: The One Mortal Kombat: The One

haha a clockwork orange.

Good shit n***a. greta stroy i love MK

Sooper flash Sooper flash

Wow

I think your the only persont hat would find this funny. Animation was poor the quido sucked and there's no backgrounds. Make a cartoon that makes sense and that has better drawning and back grounds. I can tell you have some what potental, work hardder.

Giantsockmonster responds:

Its a joke...lighten up :|

I'd Rather I'd Rather

Hhahaha! =D

That was fucking beautiful man =']]

TRiMedia responds:

hahaha thanks man

tuper tario tros the mov. tuper tario tros the mov.

I liked it

Very good thinking. That was pretty sick.

adscomics responds:

what do you mean by that was pretty sick?

Scarlet Dream [TRAILER] Scarlet Dream [TRAILER]

Not much to it.

Well I don't know if this will pass the portal. It didnt really explain what its a trailer of. To me this just seems like something you made so you can get something on this web site. But you seem like you know your way aroudn animating. I gave you a 3/5 five. Good luck.

Ownzwor responds:

I do know what i am making, check the description. And im half way through the game making. All i've got left is items, stages and character animations.

AS Tutorials- Health bar AS Tutorials- Health bar

nice i gues...

how do i make it so when the health goes down it goes tot he game over screen?

The Big Guy Hitman The Big Guy Hitman