AIM
Skul362

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

It is an April fools joke. After a while you see a big dog eat someone and then the same guy kill you before it starts. He has a knife even though he don't pick it up lol. I think the game should atleast had some interactivity. Like if you can get the orange bag and quickly kill a couple people before that smuck throws a knife at your head. I didn't find it very funny witch was the point but besides the little chuckles and the 1% gameplay, everything was well done.

Shoot Zombies With Guns Shoot Zombies With Guns

Geat

I liked, the only thing There should of been tho is a button the the bottem of the screen (instead of a replay button on top) that directs you to a new level.

Awesome Sniper Man Awesome Sniper Man

Yayay

Great game, it takes a little bit to getting used to ware the gun is tho but besides that it seems okay. good job

my maze my maze

Okay idea.

You did poor. Its an okay ida even tho many other people (including me) tired to make one of these games. I made mine cause I was sjut getting used to flash and I wanted to make a nice game. So i assume you did the same.It would be alot better if you lered more about button, smoothing, and an actions called stopAllSounds();
You need to set the hit right ware the button is so people know ware to click it, u also need to practice using the paint brush trying putting the smoothing up. If you inprove on that this game will be sussfull. Its not too late to go back and try it.

K Fox and the Magic Sword K Fox and the Magic Sword

Damniit

I keep getting stuck sucking that gators dick!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Wonderfull!

Reminds me of Super Smash brothas.