AIM
Skul362

Counter Strike DF Counter Strike DF

That was sick

I play counter strike all the time on xbox live. Its gonna be different to people that don't know what counter strike is. I liked everything you did, well done.

Sail The Red Sea Sail The Red Sea

Needs more

You gotta add some sound and more stuff going on, I'm sure you can do better then this.

Brawl gay party Brawl gay party

I feel ya kid.

Its a shame when hard work is ut to shame by people that don't know what there talking about. But get used to it cause the shitty comments will never end. Your first comment as a0 and the same shit happened to me witht eh cartoon I just submitted. Poor little cansar patient.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

It is an April fools joke. After a while you see a big dog eat someone and then the same guy kill you before it starts. He has a knife even though he don't pick it up lol. I think the game should atleast had some interactivity. Like if you can get the orange bag and quickly kill a couple people before that smuck throws a knife at your head. I didn't find it very funny witch was the point but besides the little chuckles and the 1% gameplay, everything was well done.

Shoot Zombies With Guns Shoot Zombies With Guns

Geat

I liked, the only thing There should of been tho is a button the the bottem of the screen (instead of a replay button on top) that directs you to a new level.

Awesome Sniper Man Awesome Sniper Man

Yayay

Great game, it takes a little bit to getting used to ware the gun is tho but besides that it seems okay. good job